Your Oregon Carport Connection
Joe Glassford, MA. is considered by General Motors to be one of the most knowledgeable automotive electronics technicians in the United States. Students from across the country consider him to be an exceptionally effective teacher. His experience partially explains why:
29 years as a public school teacher (retired). Teaching assignments included:
- Auto Shop
- Automotive Electricity/Electronics
25 years teaching vehicle technicians. Teaching the classes listed for the following companies:
Allen Test Products – Chicago, Indianapolis
- Computer Controlled Carburetion
- Throttle Body Fuel Injection
- Port Fuel Injection
Triton College – River Grove, Illinois. GM ASEP School:
- Beginning Automotive Electricity & Electronics
- Advanced Automotive Electricity & Electronics
Delta Corporate Services – Milford, Michigan
- GM Specialized Electronics Training
- GM Electronic Service Information
- GM dealer technicians, Illinois, Michigan, California.
- GM factory vehicle builders – Pontiac, Michigan
- GM factory experimental engineering personnel – Pontiac, Michigan
ASE certified areas:
- Engine repair
- Electrical / Electronic System
- Engine Performance
- Automobile Advanced Engine Performance L1
- 1959-1962 BS in Industrial Arts – Ball State Teachers College
- 1964-1965 MA in Industrial Arts – Kent State University
- 1987 – 1988 One year sabbatical from high school teaching to study automotive computer control.
Have presented at: Vision, Kansas City, Bumper to Bumper Tech Expo, Grand Rapids, Milwaukee, Schaumburg.
ATRA Tech Expo, ASAWA Tech Expo.